Home Staging with Silk Flowers & Foliage
Decorating with The Silk Garden
The big decision’s been made to sell your home. Now you’re concerned with the impression your home will have on prospective buyers, if your home will even sell, how long it will take for the sale to happen and whether or not your purchase price will be met.
In order to compete with the competition and have your home look better than all those other homes, it is essential that your home appeal to the greatest number of potential buyers. Especially with the real estate market’s ups and downs, those first impressions are critical!
It's Time to Stage Your Home
Home staging focuses on making your home more attractive and appealing in order to show its very best to the largest number of potential buyers. One of the smartest decisions a seller can make, staging one’s home can turn a boring, unattractive property into a warm and inviting residence. Staged homes sell faster, get higher offers, look better in MLS and advertising photos, have an edge over competing properties and often sway a final purchase decision.
Silk flower arrangements, plants, trees and wreaths are a beautiful, inexpensive and low maintenance way of adding realism, warmth and color to your home’s interior or make an outside area look more inviting.
The Silk Garden offers a wide variety of premium quality, designer silk flowers and arrangements, silk plants, artificial trees and silk wreaths to meet all your staging, home enhancement and interior design requirements. Complement your interior spaces and outdoor environment with silk flowers, plants and trees that are so realistic, you won’t know the difference!
Placement Ideas for Silk Flowers, Plants & Trees
- Add plants and potted flowers to patios and decks.
- Add a flowering vine to a garden trellis.
- Mix bulb-type flowers in planter boxes with real flowers.
- Flank a front door with silk trees and/or topiary.
- Add flowers and potted plants to the front porch or steps.
- A wreath on the front door says “welcome!”
- Add beautiful silk flower arrangements to kitchen counters, dining tables, bedside, occasional or living room tables.
- Group plants on the floor to make a dynamic room display. Use plants with different heights, put some on stands or small tables or group three large plants together in a triangle.
- Add smaller plants or floral arrangements to shelves or on tables next to lamps.
- Add hanging ferns or flowers to entertainment centers or bookcases.
- Place tropical plants and flowers on bathroom counters, near the bathtub or on the rims of a hot tub.
- Add flower arrangements in colors that complement the existing room colors.
Realtors, home stagers, home sellers and interior designers, check out our Discounts & Promotions page for information on The Silk Garden's Save with Six discount purchasing.